Pages - Menu

Friday, June 15, 2012

Fortnightly Funny

I've been so busy lately that I haven't had a chance to post - nor have I had the energy.  Why? Well apart from a bathroom ceiling that is no longer where it should be due to some storms we've had recently, I've been spending a lot of time on a writing website called Authonomy.

I've put my children's book Super Ninja Alien Robot Monsters on there.  It's free to read.  In fact, there's a lot of books on there of every genre.  Mostly they are unpublished, so you may never see these books anywhere else - and if you do - you can say you saw them before they were popular.

Anyway, as a cop-out, and to ensure I post at least fortnightly (until life slows down), every two weeks I'm going to post one of my favourite cartoons.  They may not always be the funniest, but for some reason I really like them.


COPYRIGHT
Creative Commons License
Journey into Stuff by Jeff Bilman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Please note, visitors to this website are solely responsible for the information they post. Any posting of copyrighted material is strictly prohibited and the owner of this website shall not be responsible for any copyrighted material uploaded by third parties.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Jeff on your book. Will get Dylan to check it out over the weekend.
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kym. It's sites like Authonomy that might force me into buying an iPad. So much easier to read than on a laptop or pc.

      Delete